Peta Todd is BACK at Body in Mind!

PetaTodd16_largePeta Todd is back my friends! Now, I don’t know if this is a new shoot, or some shoot in the past never released but do we care? The answer is no we don’t we’re just glad to see the ever incredible Peta again.

Check out the entire set over at BiM!

6 comments for “Peta Todd is BACK at Body in Mind!

1. Pefr
    December 8, 2014 at 6:42 pm

Haha, fair enough.

I suppose so, and Peta still does appearances on TV and at debates defending glamour modelling from the “No More Page 3” types. But there’s no mention of the shoot on her Twitter or elsewhere on the web so I presume they were either sitting on it or just found it on a harddrive somewhere lol

2. yourdailygirl
    December 8, 2014 at 5:16 pm

Ehh, so I happen to not read the blurbs haha. I see nudity and just go with it.

Yea, I knew she was married, but it wouldn’t be the first time a married mother did nude shoots…

Hell I’m allowed to dream right 🙂

3. Pefr
    December 8, 2014 at 5:12 pm

The link says: “We were once-in-a-lifetime lucky to have worked with her on *these costume tests a few years ago*…”

Also, she’s married and has kids now with the cyclist Mark Cavendish now, so for her to suddenly do another nude shoot would be very bizarre.

4. yourdailygirl
    December 8, 2014 at 4:08 pm

I’m confused, you provided a link to a shoot from Dec 6 2014, which is from 2 days ago… How is that now new? In fact the link you provided is the same link I had already attached to the post, so I’m confused how it’s not a new shoot?

5. Pefr
    December 8, 2014 at 3:32 pm

It’s not a new set – http://www.bodyinmind.com/samples300904/Peta_Superbeauty/PetaTodd06_cover.htm

As for the watermarks, that’s part of the theme (they’re from Captain America). Also, she’s spectacular.

6. Colin
    December 8, 2014 at 5:26 am

What a shame!

Given a chance to go full frontal at last.

But like most models who pose for BiM nowdays
    don’t do so.

Plus what’s with the ugly circle & star watermark over her body?