Sakara Bell sexy for The Romp Magazine

Sakara BellSakara Bell I had never heard of before now, but I must say, she reminds me of Kate Upton, and if I’m being honest, I think she beats out Kate, and I really hope we get more of her soon.

8 comments for “Sakara Bell sexy for The Romp Magazine

1. Paul
    December 13, 2015 at 5:09 am

Nup, not into fat chicks with big ears….a model??

Every chicks a model online…needs a prettier face and slimmer body to ever be considered a genuine model…so many fat dogs modelling these days!!! What a joke!

2. Matt
    December 13, 2015 at 5:04 am

Hey dumbo…haha…..the ears…how big are they??? fat body…very mumsy….not interested in fucking that..

3. Micko
    December 8, 2015 at 9:25 pm

She eat a full meal before the shoot? Bahahaa…..what’s with the fatties now being considered hot?

Those boobs belong on a 75 year old cow….the face too…bahahaa….ugly fat bitch….

4. Mark
    December 8, 2015 at 9:22 pm

Too fat for my liking…lol…boobs like an old lady, I love perky big tits, not boobs that looked like they’ve been sucked dry 🙁

Chick needs to go to Jenny Craig ASAP….butter face too…what’s with the pug nose??

5. May 19, 2015 at 9:43 pm

She is super.

6. George
    April 23, 2015 at 7:10 pm

Those boobs are astonishing! The rest of Sakara is pretty incredible too!

7. Colin
    April 23, 2015 at 4:26 pm

Yep you are right.

She is just like kate upton,

Kate Upton also showed off in small bikini’s
    Only and showed no nude private parts!

Until someone nicked her selfies off her cloud server and then we all got to see what she should have shown in the 1st place with a busty curvy body like hers?

Then she could have been even more rich and famous by posing fully frontal nude and making the most of her amazing busty body!

Maybe this one will see the sense of doing what kate upton did not?

8. Everett
    April 23, 2015 at 10:11 am

Sexy Sakara Bell’s got more curves than a mountain road. And her big, juicy funbags are a sight to behold. Delish! 🙂