7 comments for “Holly Peers sexy red for Page 3

1. Todger Tugger
    May 1, 2016 at 7:03 pm

Best page 3 girl by a mile and has been for years now. Goddess.

2. George
    April 29, 2016 at 8:09 pm

Glad you liked them, Everett, clearly we have similar tastes.
    I think Sophoulla is someone who would divide opinions, there’s just something about her I liked (virtually) straight away when I saw her.
    As for Emma K, she became a firm favourite of mine the very first time I saw her. Everything about her I liked, short, longish hair, nice boobs, nice bum, pretty face and smile. Perfect

3. Everett
    April 29, 2016 at 4:28 pm

George, I checked out the girls you mentioned. I must say you have excellent taste. But, I just cannot stomach that “Suicide Girl”, Sophoulla. Not my cup o’ tea. 🙁

By the way, I think Emma K is the best of the bunch. 🙂

4. George
    April 28, 2016 at 8:10 pm

I like most of the Page3 girls and there’s the odd other hot new girl I find incredible (Eg. Sophoulla). But I kinda get what you mean.
    Yeah, Jess Davies… miss some of the other girls too like Jess Kingham, Jess Impiazzi and Emma K. But I would say I miss Jess Davies most of all.

5. Everett
    April 28, 2016 at 3:49 pm

Oh, I’ve been lying in wait to ambush any new Holly Peers/Jess Davies posts with my lustful comments. Especially Jess Davies. I haven’t seen her in quite a while. I miss her. Sigh. 🙁

You haven’t seen me around here too much lately, George, because I haven’t been too thrilled with most of the ladies posted in this site. It’s hard to get excited about the ladies posted here – but I’ve been paying some attention. 😉

6. George
    April 27, 2016 at 6:36 pm

Love Holly’s body! Where have you been Everett?

7. Everett
    April 27, 2016 at 11:07 am

I still love her juicy funbags. I love the rest of her, too. Except the lips. 😉