Lucy Collett topless on the pages of Page 3

Lucy4Lucy Collett hasn’t appeared on Your Daily Girl in a little while now, and while I know some of you will bitch, and moan about her, guess what, I don’t give a fuck. I love a woman with curves, and that isn’t all bones, so deal with it.

10 comments for “Lucy Collett topless on the pages of Page 3

1. Mellisa lover
    August 23, 2016 at 1:22 am

Even though she could do with losing some weight, I still find her sexy. Think it makes her slim pictures better by comparison!

2. Pefr
    August 22, 2016 at 1:24 pm

Lose a stone? More like 2 or 3. I’m male, 6′ 2″ and she weighs more than I do. As for the corset, she’d never fit in one.

3. Todger Tugger
    August 21, 2016 at 8:48 am

Stick her in a corset and high heels and everyone here would bang her senseless.

But yeah she is too overweight, these photos have been airbrushed crazy too, check out the bottom of her stomach by her knickers. Complete fake smudged area.

Lose a stone and she’s a 10/10.

4. Anonymous
    August 20, 2016 at 4:30 am

Agree with the earlier commentors. There’s a difference between curvy and fat. She’s fat and there’s nothing attractive about her. At all.

5. Paul
    August 20, 2016 at 3:54 am

Ouch! Call Greenpeace and roll the Whale back to the Sea

6. collettpig
    August 20, 2016 at 2:37 am

FAT PIG

7. George
    August 19, 2016 at 9:10 pm

(I wonder how many will agree or disagree)

8. George
    August 19, 2016 at 9:09 pm

YAY! is what I say for having Lucy back. I had thought maybe she’d been dropped or was even pregnant, but anyway she’s here and I hope that she’s back for good.

Sure she’s on the fatter end of the curvy scale than she used to be but a hell of a lot of people would still look at her and think she’s just really curvy and want to go out with/marry/sleep with her because she’s still a good looking girl with absolutely incredible boobs

9. froppalo
    August 19, 2016 at 7:27 pm

we should really let her know that with her attitude of not giving a fuck about what other are saying she’s ruining some asshole’s fap session. Am I right, Pink pig?

10. Pink pig
    August 19, 2016 at 1:10 pm

Kym Graham, for example, has curves. This lady, on the other hand, is obese. She is potentially one of the most beautiful women on the world, I used to LOVE her some time ago, but she is just ruining it eating all the time. And, again, this is not curvy, this is FAT.