Rosie Jones cute black lingerie for Page 3

rosie1Rosie Jones looks pretty cute, and sexy in her latest shoot for Page 3. Sad she gets hate, but guess what, she’s sexy as fuck, and only what I think matters.

12 comments for “Rosie Jones cute black lingerie for Page 3

1. bill
    September 27, 2016 at 6:05 am

Could’nt agree more george you aint the only one who loves every part of her beautiful body.

2. George
    September 26, 2016 at 7:40 pm

Gorgeous girl, always find myself coming back to Rosie. I love every part of her body, and under those sexy boobs is a generous heart of gold

3. bill
    September 25, 2016 at 12:08 pm

About time you posted that i got bored waiting.

4. sucks
    September 25, 2016 at 11:00 am

disgusting overrated skinny piece of shit
    just disappear already you skeleton and this world will be a better place

5. bill
    September 24, 2016 at 7:34 am

India Reynolds is sexy has well my second favourie model been a long time since they did photoshoot together about time they did another one.

6. Sucks sucks cock
    September 24, 2016 at 7:22 am

Rosie is mine too! Wanna fight about it?
    India is up there too. I’d love to crush her puss but I’d be thinking of Rosie

7. bill
    September 22, 2016 at 10:37 pm

I would not go that far with broken glass very funny thou.asshole sucks posted comment a while back about rosie ending up a hooker.i hope she does i would be first round her place on 15hr incall i would worship her sexy feet lick her cunt out till she screams then drink her pussy juice fuck her in every position you can name for hours on end then go to sleep with her wake up in the morning give her a fucking good pounding for an couple of hours make sure she’s nice and sore before i fuck off back to the train station shagged out.would pay good money for that !

8. Sucks sucks cock
    September 22, 2016 at 7:50 pm

I would walk over broken glass to suck the dick of the last guy that fucked her.
    Sucks would walk over broken glass to gag on a dick

9. Ed
    September 22, 2016 at 3:42 pm

Amazing pics once again…….and guys, b4 you know who shows up, what do we say about not feeding his type?

10. Mellisa lover
    September 22, 2016 at 2:50 pm

I keep liking her more and more.

11. bill
    September 22, 2016 at 12:19 pm

Love this babe my favourite ever glamour model everybodys got there own favourite rosie is mine she would look hot in anything wished she would do a photoshoot completely naked and wearing just high heels.she’s got a heart of gold has well.Could not give a fuck what all the rosie haters think of her i think she is one hell of a babe would love to fuck her really hard till i was knackered out !