Sophie Reade topless for Zoo Magazine

Sophie Reade11Sophie Reade has come back to Your Daily Girl. She has been away sadly for a few months now, and so it’s really great having her back, and this time in a great spread for Zoo Magazine.

10 comments for “Sophie Reade topless for Zoo Magazine

1. Joe
    July 18, 2014 at 1:56 pm

She’s perfect, just perfect. Gorgeous blonde, great personality, amazing body, incredible boobs. Glad she’s back at last!

Oh and another +1 for Jess Impiazzi too! Her body is amazing as well!

2. Everett
    July 18, 2014 at 10:46 am

Oops!! I meant to say implants (not transplants). What was I thinking?! I guess I wasn’t thinking. Silly me. 🙁

3. Pefr
    July 17, 2014 at 8:51 pm

Her boobs were big, but they were so saggy! She posed nude in Playboy when she was 18 and her boobs were almost at her belly button. She’s had implants (not transplants lol) ever since then and they’re amazing. Best boob job ever? They’re right up there with Jess Impiazzi’s. Agree with George, she’s another one who looks much hotter now. They’re big but not massive and suit her perfectly. So hot, the pair of them!

4. George
    July 17, 2014 at 11:11 am

I’m not 100% sure, to be honest. She had them put in, then had them removed. Then I think she had them put in again.

I’m not that good at guessing myself, but I generally agree with you about women having surgery done when they don’t need to. Although one ‘plus’ is Jess Impiazzi, in my opinion. She went from 32C to 32E, so she looks a lot more in proportion now than she did before (again, in my opinion)

5. Everett
    July 17, 2014 at 10:14 am

Thanks for the info, George. But, I’m not really disappointed since I’ll never meet her anyway. But, I’ll just say this, I think it’s awful when a woman feels the need to resort to artificial means to enhance their appearance – especially a woman like Sophie – because she really did not need to enlarge her boobs. You did say they were a pretty good size before she had them enlarged. Well, it’s her body and she can do whatever she wants with it – her business. If anything goes wrong with the transplants later in her life, then she’s the one who will have to live with it.

When I first saw her yesterday, I thought her boobs were real because they don’t “perk up” like a lot of boobs do after a transplant operation. I like boobs that hang like large “tear drops”, that’s how natural boobs are supposed to look. Her’s looked that way, even with the transplants. I guess you can’t always tell.

6. Pefr
    July 16, 2014 at 6:46 pm

She. Is. AMAZING!

7. George
    July 16, 2014 at 4:27 pm

Everett, just so you know, her boobs are fake. They were a pretty good size before her surgeries, but are definitely bigger now

8. Everett
    July 16, 2014 at 3:14 pm

Ooooooh baby!!!! That’s what I’m talking about! This Sophie girl is really put together, nicely. Nature’s been good to her. That well-endowed bod and those funbags. Mercy!!! 😛

I love the top photos on the left and right where she teases us by covering her naughty bits. She arouses me when she does that. 😛

Gotta go take a cold shower. 🙁

P.S. I’m not British, but I love using the phrase “naughty bits”. 😀

9. George
    July 16, 2014 at 2:46 pm

FANTASTIC!! I’ve really liked Sophie since she was in Big Brother, though I went off her a few times because she didn’t seem very clever. But each time I did, she dragged me back with those fantastic boobs and body!