Lara topless debut for Page 3

Lara1 683x1024 - Lara topless debut for Page 3Lara, I have no idea of her last name, so if you can help, please do. I am finding Lara pretty damn attractive, and really hope we get to see much more of Lara in the near future.

14 comments for “Lara topless debut for Page 3

1. Anonymous
    May 1, 2017 at 5:38 am

Lara Stone

2. Kumar
    November 1, 2016 at 1:05 am

More pictures?

3. bill
    October 22, 2016 at 3:12 am

To sucks i wont bother to reply to your vile comments again how ever bad they are you aint worth the time of day.

4. bill
    October 22, 2016 at 2:59 am

I think your basket case or has we say in england you aint all the ticket.i think your not the sharpest tool in the box.

5. sucks
    October 21, 2016 at 9:54 pm

lol and people here think i’m the villain for bashing that skinny shit rosie jones

6. bill
    October 21, 2016 at 10:25 am

Joe & pink pig at the end of the day every ones got there favourite models and some we dont like it is wrong to put cruel comments on sites there are a lot on this site i hold it back saying she is worse page 3 girl.she would probably look better if she smiled its her debut they can only get better.

7. Pink pig
    October 21, 2016 at 9:25 am

Joe, what are you talking about?? Nicola Paul a big hit and Rosie Danvers a big miss????

8. Joe
    October 21, 2016 at 7:20 am

I don’t know what people are complaining about here. Lara is quite a good looking girl and has very nice boobs (Roger???).

However, this photo shoot isn’t particularly good; she’s clearly new to modelling and doesn’t pose well, she’s very pale & the red background overwhelms her, the white lingerie doesn’t look good on her (cream or pink would’ve been better). Get me! art director!

Clearly Page3 need to find new girls and recently they’ve presented several, some has been hits, some have been misses. Jo Parker, Joey Fisher, & Rosie Danvers big misses. Nicola Paul, and Danielle Sellers big hits. I think we need to give Lara a chance to show us her best before judging her; I think she may pleasantly surprise us.

9. bill
    October 20, 2016 at 8:43 pm

I dont like putting girls down but lara has got to be the worse one ever.my earliest memories of page 3 are the 80s loads of hot girls sam fox,donna ewin and suzanne mizi RIP etc The 90s was just ok Zoe McConnell and Jakki Degg.since 2000 my fave period last 15 years to many sexy girls to name my all time fave Rosie Goddess Jones and have i affection for welsh wildcat sian adey jones who i had my first ever wank over think i was 13.shame about the news paper the sun its only any good for wiping your arse on it and what the fuck has happened to India Reynolds aint seen her for a while.

10. Paul
    October 20, 2016 at 2:49 pm

Reckon I could be a page 3 girl the way it’s going

11. Anonymous
    October 20, 2016 at 1:16 pm

yummy !
    best her pussy lips are like rose petals!

12. roger
    October 20, 2016 at 11:03 am

Very homely girl needs a breast transplant NOW~~!!

13. Smh
    October 20, 2016 at 8:51 am

disgusting

14. P3
    October 20, 2016 at 6:50 am

Oh dear that’s not good at all. Looks like pictures taken for a medical examination, not a glamorous photo shoot. Let’s hope the next time is better.