Joey Fisher sexy for TGIF and Page 3

Joey1 683x1024 - Joey Fisher sexy for TGIF and Page 3Joey Fisher is making her debut over at Page 3, and I for one am so excited to see she has now decided to grace the pages of Page 3.

11 comments for “Joey Fisher sexy for TGIF and Page 3

1. George
    October 16, 2016 at 5:19 pm

I’m not complaining at all. I’m only suggesting possible new girls to Page3 who’d be very good additions, very much welcomed and liked.

I don’t know if Nicole started her maternity leave in January or not, but it wouldn’t surprise me if she didn’t return until January 2017 at the earliest. Now Nicole’s a mother, she might not go back to modelling at all.

2. bill
    October 16, 2016 at 12:02 pm

Dont know why you moanin about page 3 girls most them are fit and the models mentioned are on sites like planetsuzy and nude celebs forum also loads of brit girls on onlytease charlotte springer,daisy watts and sam buxton are really sexy my fave onlytease models are rosie whiteman and stacey poole who has took some stick off cunts on this website.

3. Joe
    October 16, 2016 at 7:16 am

George

I know Nicole took a maternity leave, but that was in January. Just how long does it take to have a baby anyway?

Agree that Jess Kingham, Charlotte Springer, Hollie Sparrow, and Claudia Dean should all be page 3 regulars (how could I have missed Claudia Dean from my wish list?).

What about Hayley Sams? Same vintage as Jo Parker but much prettier, much nicer figure, better boobs, stupendous bum,…

The quality girls are out there and page 3 keeps missing them 🙁

4. George
    October 14, 2016 at 9:03 pm

I like Joey, she’s got a nice body.

Page3 have brought in Nicola Paul, Jo Parker, Rosie Danvers and Danielle Sellers.

Like some, I’ve missed India too.

As for Nicole, she stopped due to pregnancy. Sam, I don’t know. Maybe she just quit.

Emma K (Kuziara), Holly Errikson, Arabella Drummond and Jess Davies would all be excellent additions to Page3, but what about Jess Kingham, Sophie Rose, Charlotte Springer, Hollie Sparrow, Daisy Watts, Claudia Dean, and of course, Caitlin Wynters?

5. bill
    October 14, 2016 at 4:20 pm

I dont think she’s ugly just ok but it pisses me off when heartless cunts leave insulting comments about girls on this site it something i would never do im better than that so shame on you heartless fuckers.

6. No Homo
    October 14, 2016 at 8:39 am

Those chubby tits gave me a chubby.

You guys are all homos looking for the aesthetic qualities of Page 3 shoots. Never pleased with anything. I bet someone writes an essay soon enough.

Tits is tits.

7. Jake
    October 14, 2016 at 6:44 am

The only good thing about her is her underarm and groin stubble…

8. Joe
    October 14, 2016 at 5:15 am

Fuck ugly with big droopy tits. Not nice

If Page 3 are looking for new girls what about Emma K? or Holly Eriksson? or Arabella Drummond? or Jess Davies? or … There are loads of great looking girls out there, WTF is Page 3 thinking?

Not Happy

I’ll also echo Paul & Mike with where’s India? and add where’s Nicole? where’s Sam?

9. Mike
    October 14, 2016 at 4:17 am

Paul I feel ya by wanting to feel India. Rosie is hot but too much work defending from sucks cock

10. Everett
    October 14, 2016 at 2:11 am

Wow! Nice, juicy boobs. I like ’em! I wanna see the rest of her. 😉

11. Paul
    October 14, 2016 at 1:58 am

She’s not nice. Where’s India not been around in ages.